A range of documents govern our operations and provide detailed information about our projects and initiatives.
- Corporate Plan
Corporate Plan covering the four year period 2019-20 to 2022-23.
- Science Principles
Sets out the six principles that underpin our scientific activities.
- Portfolio Budget Statements
Geoscience Australia's budget information is published in the Industry, Innovation and Science Portfolio Budget Statements.
- Annual Report
Geoscience Australia's actions and accomplishments are published in the Industry, Innovation and Science Annual Report.
- Service Charter
A commitment about the service we will provide when you deal with us.
- Social media guidelines
- Geoscience Australia's Digital Strategy 2019-22 [PDF 1.2MB]
- APS Census Results
The Geoscience Australia’s 2019 APS Census Results provides an overview of the attitude and perception data collected from our workforce.
- Remuneration Disclosure [PDF 40kb]
- Indexed list of file titles
Lists all relevant files created by Geoscience Australia in the past year, as required by law.
- Meeting the Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts
Provides details of the contracts entered into by Geoscience Australia to the value of $100 000 or more.
- Grants Awarded by Geoscience Australia
Lists details of all grants awarded by Geoscience Australia during the previous two years.
- Statement under the Legal Services Directions 2017
Summary of Legal Services Expenditure.
- Environmental Management System Policy
This Policy covers all of our activities at Symonston, as well as other buildings and properties occupied by Geoscience Australia and all of our field work activities.
- Gifts and benefits register
Lists details of gifts and benefits received by Geoscience Australia staff in the course of their official duties.
Fieldwork Information for Stakeholders
We have a policy, procedures and guidelines that set requirements on our staff when they are planning and undertaking work in the field (fieldwork). These include the requirement to:
- interact with you in respectful, courteous and timely manner;
- get your free, prior and informed consent before accessing your land; and
- protecting the environment and cultural heritage.
The one-page document Fieldwork Information for Stakeholders: Land Access and Cultural Heritage Considerations [PDF 145kb] provides a summary of these requirements.
You can also find the full text documents below. Please note, the links to our internal intranet, documents and systems will not work for you.
- Land Access and Cultural Heritage Policy [PDF 380kb]
- Land Access and Cultural Heritage Procedures [PDF 485kb]
- Identifying Land Tenure Guidelines [PDF 315kb]
- Landholder Relationship Management Guidelines [PDF 402kb]
- Cultural Heritage (Indigenous and non-Indigenous) Legislation Guidelines [PDF 510kb]
- Environmental Legislation Guidelines [PDF 433kb]